Aus Eco Solutions – Field Coordinator (Crew Leader) – Ballan
Can you manage projects independently?
Are you able to build strong and long-lasting relationships with clients?
Can you motivate and coordinate a team to produce high-quality work?
We’re Aus Eco Solutions, a team of honest and dedicated people who strive to take responsibility and deliver results we are proud of. We work with integrity and take great pride in the legacy of our work to restore native ecosystems.
This Field Coordinator position is based in Ballan where we provide best practice land management and conservation services to a growing client base across Western Victoria. This key position is a permanent full-time role.
You’d describe yourself as:
● Being keen to take on responsibility with authority,
● Someone with persuasive communication skills
● Expediting action,
● Strong work ethic, and
● Quick to respond to problems.
Together with strengths in:
● Plant identification; weed and pest animal control programs; revegetation; ecological burning
● Physically demanding outdoor work in all weather conditions; and
● OHS practices.
● A manual drivers license (essential)
● Construction Industry Induction White Card (essential)
● Chemcert (preferred)
● Chainsaw – cross-cut or faller (preferred)
● First Aid Level 2 (preferred)
● Traffic Management (highly regarded)
● Tertiary studies in conservation and land management, or environmental studies (highly regarded)
● Experience in coordinating a wide range of environmental projects including planting, weed control programs, ecological burns, long term maintenance, ecological reporting and pest animal control (preferably 3 years experience)
Must be prepared to undertake a pre-employment medical.
If you are a person who can make a difference to a team, a customer and a business then take ACTION and apply now.
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(include your answer to this question: “What is your most significant achievement in your life so far?”)